Musings ~ This That And The Other

March 29, 2015

Hi,


This has been a rough week. I have an addictive personality combined with a body that burns off drugs quicker than most.

M.S. has multiple, one could almost say a neverending, supply of symptoms.

The inability to stop twitching combined with leg cramps and the inability to sleep well being one of the many possible unpleasant combinations.

Last week I got tired of my increasing dependency on over the counter muscle relaxants and pain killers. Like I say this has been a rough week.

That decision regrettably means constant low grade pain, lousy sleep and She Who Must Be Obeyed sometimes getting motion sickness in bed from all my twitching and cramping. Good thing she is a good sport.

The other thing is that the veggie  patch is coming along nicely. Squash, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Beans, and Herbs are all doing nicely. We even look to have a bumper crop of Avocado!

Take care,

 Brian

Comments