The Life And Times Of The Old Man ~ After 20+ Years Together SWMBO And I Embark On A New Joint Challenge

December 28, 2015

Hi Luv et alii,
fat,slender,healthy, years, SWMBO, shared journey
Give us a year to
look this good again
As you can see from the shot to the left (taken on our honeymoon) I have always been fat and SWMBO is naturally slender.

I'm still fat. But SWMBO is not quite the slender young woman I married. 

She is a beautiful (to me) imposing (to everyone else) mature woman who is beginning to feel the effects of too much desk time. 

This morning we embarked on our new joint challenge. 

A healthy lifestyle. 

Wish us good fortune!

Take care, stay healthy,
The Old (working on becoming less fat) Man


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!