The Life And Times Of The Old Man ~ FB ~ G+ ~ Blogging

December 30, 2015

Hi Luv et alii,

FB,G+,Blogger, hermit,
In every world
I am a hermit.
G+ was my first venture into the realm of electronic communication. Not too much later I began blogging. 

About a year later I got involved in FB as a way to get reconnected with the village that had adopted me many decades ago.

Since then I have come to some conclusions. 

FB is not a place (and it is a place) I like. 

G+ is more to my liking. 

I prefer blogging to posting in either place.

The question becomes why.

The answer is... 

I'm a bit of a hermit. I think of people and fine food in the same way. Not too much too often or it becomes boring and bothersome. 

Perhaps in years gone by I spent too  much time in people oriented jobs and callings? 

Whatever the cause I now find myself quite enjoying my less than active social life. 

I shall continue to post my letters to FB and G+ but I will not be spending much time in those lands. Maybe this will change in the future. Maybe it won't.

Take care, stay safe,
The Old Man   

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!