The Life And Times Of The Old Man ~ Where To Now?

December 24, 2015

Hi Luv et alii,

kindred spirits, soul mates,journey,together
Wherever we journey it will be a shared journey
The Sun is moving north and life is returning. (sorry to all you Southerners but this time around I was born a Northerner. The question for SWMBO and myself is a simple one to state but complex in the extreme to answer.

Where to now?

A place of refuge where the world's problems are kept at bay. The opportunity to pass on what our lives have taught us. The ability to share our remaining years with each other. The chance to be comfortable with our neighbours.

As I look out at our yard remembering the chat we just had with one of our neighbours I can but realize we are where we need to be.

Still and all 'where to now' has many meanings and many answers. It is time to explore some of the other meanings and answers. 

Take care, stay safe,
The Old Man 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!