For The Survivors ~ YES YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH TODAY

January 31, 2016

survivor, yes,one more day
The lady bit me when I picked her up. She is a survivor and so are you.


Hi Luv et alii,

See if this sounds familiar. I woke up this morning reaching out with my ears and mind to see if Danger was near. If you understand this feeling it is because you too are a survivor.

You can make it through today. You can continue to survive.

If you are already out of the horror maybe you will even heal a bit today.

If you are still in the horror... I pray you will find a good way out.

Take care, keep on surviving,
The Old Man


Labels: , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!

Search This Blog