It's 07:00 And Already I Need To Either Scream Or Cry

January 14, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,

weapons, control, death, deadly,unsafe
Soldiers have body armour for self defence
 and weapons for killing
I have just bowed out of a chat on G+. A nameless (to protect the gun toter) person declared to me in all seriousness that he knew his gun would protect him because:
Every government gives every soldier a weapon for self defence.
I kid you not! That is his ultimate argument. I tried to point out to him that governments give their troops body armour and armoured vehicles for safety and weapons for killing. 

He insisted on his belief.

Obviously intelligence is not checked in America when they do a background check on a potential owner of an assault rifle.

Take care, stay safe,
The Old Man


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!