Problems With The Book

January 7, 2016

The Book, formatting,Sway,Wordpress
I will sort things out!
Hi Luv et alii,
Ran into a few problems using Sway to format the book. There was not enough consistency, everything lumped together would have made for a very slow opening, too few options.

I moved it to Wordpress. Consistency, multiple chapters, many more options and it just looks and reads better.

For now and until it is finished I will not be showing it to the public. The publication is set for September. 

Take care, stay safe,
The Old Man

Ps. I just might throw out the occasional teaser. 

  
Labels: , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!

Search This Blog