Questions Nothing But Questions

January 2, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,


questions,important,answers,
I look to the Heavens,
I find questions.
Can you be a thinker and a person of faith?

Can you be a good person and not be a believer?

Can you follow the Prince Of Peace and be in the military?

Can you be a scientist and a person of faith?

Can believers of different systems live in harmony?

Is a good Muslim better than a good Christian?

Are either better than a Righteous Jew or a Merciful Justice Seeking Humble Atheist?

Is Righteousness restricted to one belief system?

The answers I leave to you. 

Your answers will create our future.

Take care, always question,
The Old Man


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!