Reality Cheque ~ I Am A Happy Old Man

January 9, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,

raised garden beds,landing page,happy old
One happy old man!
Things are moving better and faster than I had hoped for. 

2/3rds of the new raised garden beds are in. 

Planted onions. 

Harvested some chives and ginger. 

The pineapples we transplanted last year are starting to bear fruit. 

There may be some potatoes coming along. 

Papaya are ripening as well.

I have sorted out some logistical problems with The Book. 

Added some code to my blogging set up. 

As a 'beau geste' I created my very own landing page.

From it all of my blogs and links are just a click away. 

If you are at all curious here's the link: The Old Man's Cyber World.  

Take care, stay safe

The Old & Happy Man


Comments

  1. Nice to see .... Envy that garden ... We expect snow today...papaya and pineapple envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes have the amazing ability to combine absolutely no expertise with some very good luck. I am becoming a little more web savvy and old age lazy. If I create a place where all of my work can be found I just might get more of the message out. Lazy comes in because now with Windows 10 I can go directly to my landing page and then one click gets me where need to be. How are you finding your excursion into G+?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!