The Coffee's On ~ The Weight's Coming Off

January 6, 2015

Hi Luv et alii,

overweight,fat,coffee,dietary habits
Plain and simple: Time to loose weight


The coffee is on and the weight is coming off. These two simple facts make me a happy camper.

Coffee is the least expensive med that is available to alleviate M.S. symptoms. We are possibly the only group of people actually encouraged to drink copious cups of coffee. 

I have always gone to fat if I didn't pay attention. Over the last two years I was less than diligent about my weight. We don't own a bathroom scale but my informed opinion is that I had put on between 40 and 50 pounds. 

It was time to pay attention if for no other reason than a new wardrobe is terribly expensive.

It will take about a year to loose it all but it will be worth it. 

Take care, pay attention,
The (thinning) Old Man


Labels: , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!

Search This Blog