T.L.A.T.O.T.O.M. ~ It's Monday And Life Rolls On

January 11, 2015

Hi Luv et alii,

Windows 10, learning curve, time consuming
W-10
seems to worth the effort
SWMBO is off to an office party, Choco, is out watching the road from his hiding place, the neighbourhood is quiet and I am about to put on the coffee. 

Coffee is on.

As you may remember last week I downloaded W-10. Don't let them fool you. Many of your habits from whatever Window you were using will have to be changed. 

Now that's not a bad thing. But it can be a serious hunk of time. How much time? That's up to you. 

In my case enough to take up the time I would have put into my photography plus a slice of my blogging time. But then I am a troglodyte and you may need less time. 

The other thing I have noticed is that it is a much bigger program and it works better on bigger badder computers. If you are going to use the multiple screen option with the web best you have a fast download speed. 

Okay coffee is about ready and I need some so by for now.

Take care, stay safe,
The (thirsty) Old Man


Labels: , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!

Search This Blog