T.L.A.T.O.T.O.M. ~ There Is A Fine Feeling Being A Steward (Who knew that being a servant would bring such feelings?)

January 16, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,
satisfaction,Steward,garden/temple, Philippines
I enjoy being a part of this Butterflies world

Tonight, as I do most nights I go out to look around the garden and give Choco our dog a chance to empty his bladder.

As I wandered around I came to the new raised veggie beds. To shine the flashlight down a row of newly sprouted String Beans was... gratifying?

It feels good to wander around our garden/temple and realize that I had a hand in it's creation. 

Not the only hand and not even the biggest or best hand but enough of a hand to feel good.

Who knew that being a servant would bring such feelings?

Take care, stay safe,
The Old Man


Comments