Wisdom From the Old Man ~ The Blame Game Is For Losers

January 25, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,

Blame Game, losers, solutions,responsibility
You are responsible for
the
solution
I want you to understand one thing. The Blame Game will not get you or yours out of whatever problem you and yours are in. The Blame game simply puts all of the energy needed for finding a solution into creating self pity.

It's not my fault it's theirs. Poor little me what can I do?

Their fault I'm here. Maybe so.

Their responsibility to make me all better. Not a chance!

Now let's think about this for a second. If 'they' were smart enough, nasty enough and cruel enough to intentionally do this to you why would they now work to undo what they did?

No, if you and yours want to get out of the troubles you are in there is only one person or group you can count on. That be you and yours.

So here's some of the Old Man's wisdom. Forget about fixing the blame and concentrate on finding the solution.

For an an added bonus here's a hint:

You and yours are the only solution.

Take care, stay safe,
The Old Man


Labels: , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!

Search This Blog