Once Again Life Teaches Me My True Value

February 14, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,

The Old Man, sick, letters,drudgery,pleasure
Coughing and sneezing   

Sorry about the lack of letters of late but it has been a rough week or two. Nothing more serious than a cough and a cold. But it was just bad enough to change the pleasure of writing you letters into drudgery. And that's something this pleasure should never be.

The upside is that once again I have been reminded of my own true value. As unable as I have been to tend the garden it goes on apace. Flowers are blooming, veggies are growing and the life of the garden continues quite nicely without me.

Take care, stay safe,
The Old Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!