Photography Percolates My Meditation

February 1, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,

beauty,creation,meditation,percolate
Percolating my meditations through photography

The thought crosses my mind that if you don't use a percolator you probably have no idea how photography percolates mine or anybody else's meditation.

Okay a quick and dirty explanation? A percolator (as in coffee percolator) forces water to travel up a tube out of the tube, over the fresh ground Arabica coffee beans, where it then seeps down and through the ground coffee to return to the base to do it all again.

This process done at the right temperature, for the right amount of time creates a fine cup of coffee.

Creating beauty through photography has the same effect on my meditations. It allows my mind to be actively involved in a creative process that gently brings along my meditations. They move in and out of my creative processes and become clearer and sharper with each cycle.

And now you know what percolating coffee, photography and meditation have in common.

Take care, percolate,
The Old Man 


Comments