Okay This Isn't Working ~ I Miss Writing My Letters

March 9, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,

Jumping Spider, jumpijng, The Old Man, letter writing
He jumps I write letters, we are what we are.
Simple fact is that I miss writing my letters. Part of it is ego ~ I get enjoyment out of writing about the garden, how I feel about world affairs, what catches my attention.  Part of it is that I like to share with family and friends that over the years have relocated around the world.

So here we go!

Our veggie patch is feeding us now. Cucumbers, chives, pechay, pineapples and soon string beans on the table too. The potatoes and squash will take a bit longer but they are coming along nicely too.

As an added bonus there are more and more interesting wee beasties to photograph with the new vegetation.

That's all for now I need to put on the coffee.

Take care, enjoy,
The (back to letter writing) Old Man


Labels: , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!

Search This Blog