Reality Cheque ~ Beautiful Photos Beat My Words Every Time

March 4, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,

berries,three,orange,green
This is a recycled shot. But it is one of my best.


I have been checking out my most popular letters.. They have one undeniable trait. A better than average shot from our garden graces the letter. This creates a problem in our relationship.

At most I get 2 maybe 3 good shots a day. If it is okay with you et alii I will be ratcheting down the number of my letters to match my good shots?

Take care, stay alert,
The Old Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!