Shall I Gracefully Bow To The Possibly Inevitable?

March 12, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,

autobiography,The Old Man, cathartic, interesting
I know how to see but can I write?
Mothers say such things, wives too. But when others from many different paths say it as well perhaps it is time to pay attention. Shall I gracefully bow to the possibly inevitable and start again?

Is my life as interesting as others say? If it is can I create a book that you would want, nay need to read?

I really don't believe that I have a traditional book in me. I do enjoy writing a letter. Perhaps an Epistolary Autobiography? The Life And Times Of the Old Man As Written In His Epistles To SWMBO? 

Take care, let me know what you think,
The Old Man

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!