I Have Become An Old Man Who Enjoys His Garden

April 17, 2016,

Steward, garden,explorations,needs,satisfaction
I enjoy my life.


Hi Luv et alii,
It is impossible to nail down the date and time of this change but it has occurred. I no longer crave the open road and a good motorcycle, or the fjords of the north coast of B.C. Canada from the cockpit of a North Sea 26.

All I need is our garden and the enjoyment of being it's Steward. Finding new creatures, watering, weeding, planning, listening and nurturing answer my needs. The times they have changed.
Labels: , , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!

Search This Blog