True Humility Is An Honest Understanding Of Your Capabilities

April 27, 2016


Steward, helper, garden, listener
yup that's me about 10 years ago.

Hi Luv et alii,
The garden was in a teaching mood this morning.

The beans had grown overnight while I slept. As had the squash, onions, papaya, weeds, bamboo, grass and all of the others that make up our family.

As Steward I do not create. Nor do I order. I simply find ways to help the garden and all that live here... live better.

Take care, be humble,
The Old Man
Labels: , , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated because this site does not allow the promotion of hatred, violence, or other nasty stuff. You do not have to agree with me but if I would be embarrassed to have my mother read your comment it gets dumped!

Search This Blog