You May Have Noticed An Improvement? (Pay attention Sony RAW shooters)

April 20, 2016

Hi Luv et alii,
For those that don't know: My Sony Alpha a58 allows me the option of shooting and exporting in RAW. About three weeks ago I decided to try the thirty day free trial of Capture 1 Sony Pro RAW processing engine.

Think of RAW as a digital negative combined with a painters pallet, my computer as the mysterious 'Dark Room' and Capture 1 as the chemicals and tools.

I like this software a lot. It does come with a steep learning curve. But it also comes with a YouTube channel that has excellent teaching videos on all aspects of this program.

Today I bought the software. I strongly suggest that if you are a Sony Raw shooter that you download the Capture 1 Sony Express software. It is absolutely free. Does fabulous work. Naturally it is missing a few of  the bells and whistles of the pro version.

Here's a sample of what I can create with my a58 and Capture 1 Sony Pro.

photography, RAW, Sony Alpha a58, Capture 1 Sony Pro, powerful tool
I am attempting to maximize my blogs ability to use this powerful tool.




Take care, stay safe,
The Old Man






Comments