It Is Written That A Wise Man Has Four Wives ~ But I Tell You Two Blogs Is One Too Many

May 15, 2016

thoughts, blog, listen
When I listen I learn
Hi Luv et alii,
I have found two blogs is one too many. I am forever moving back and forth, in and out, up and down and nothing is ever right. So being a reasonable person I am back to one and it is this one.

This 'I need another web site' started with the ego trip of wanting a portfolio for my art.

Poppycock, pure poppycock.

I have realized that what is required is a way to explore the history of my photography. Yes the history. With close to twenty thousand shots going back over years there is history.

I need a way to see where I have been. A way to explore how my shooting has changed. A way to sort and sift.

I can do this in this blog. I need to add pages, redo my labeling, and find ways to enable meaningful searches.

All the pieces of the puzzle are before me. All I need to do is put it all together.

Wish me luck.

The Old Man


Comments