Growing Your Own ~ It Would Have Been A Banana Shot But I Was Hungry

banana, home grown, tasty,healthy, Philippines
I can resist anything except temptation
It was a great plan. Take a shot of our homegrown bananas and use it in this blog as I urge one and all to grow your own. Sadly I was unable to resist the urge to eat. Big sigh. You'll just have to take my word for it that it tasted as good as it looked.

I realize that many of you don't have the garden area nor the climate that we do. Nevertheless you can grow your own. A small garden is better than no garden. If you will follow this link you will find a google search on urban gardening. 

Aside from way better flavor, growing your own means less money spent at the grocery store, better nutrition, less global warming, and the immense psychological pleasure of being a part of Mother Earth.

The Old Man


Comments

Popular Posts