Dreaming On


grasshopper,Philippines,macro photography,mean,lesons
Here beginneth the lesson


Yesterday's experiment went better than I had hoped so I shall return to Blogger. I left because the themes were dated and I couldn't do what I needed to do. Now they have introduced new themes and with SWAY  I can do the styling that I like for my shots.

At this point I envision my 'Thought' blogs being put together in Blogger and my 'Shot' blogs being created in SWAY. This is certainly not written in stone but that's the game plan.

Naturally it is my hope to blog with regularity but that is not likely to be the case. I have M.S. and that means that there will be times when I am unable to put out the quality of shots and thoughts that you deserve.

I hope that you will find my thoughts interesting and maybe even provocative. If you do that's what the comment section is for. But be forewarned: One of my grandmothers was a hard praying Scott of the Presbyterian variety. The other was a hard drinking wife of a coal miner. If what you write would offend either of them or indeed both of them, it will go directly into the bin.

Alright that's it for now, take care and stay safe.

The Old Man

Comments

Popular Posts